Shipping and Handling Charges:
All packages will be sent using various shipping methods. www.GiddyUpRides.com will select the carrier appropriate for your order (shipping methods; UPS, USPS or Freight). All shipments require signature authorization unless expressly waived by customer in written format. All shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility for payment; these charges are added to the customer’s invoice at time of shipping ex-works our factory unless specified. International orders which require customs clearance and/or duty fees are also the sole responsibility of customer in receiving country. Tracking numbers are available with www.GiddyUpRides.com shipping department. For all shipping methods, additional handling charges may apply per box. Please email us for quote at support@GiddyUpRides.com .
Shipping & Returns
All sales are final. Returns for items are only accepted if merchandise is defective or damaged. Please contact us prior to returning merchandise for return authorization. All defective/damaged merchandise must be reported within 3 business days. Returns will not be accepted without an approval code from a www.giddyUprides.com employee. Please see additional guidelines below:
- All Sales are final.
- All merchandise must be unused, in original packages, and in new condition.
- Returns may be subjected to a restocking fee of 20% to 25%
- Include the original sales invoice/packing slips with your return.
- We are not responsible for lost packages.
- Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. If you are receiving a credit card refund, please allow one to two billing cycles for your credit to appear.
- Please ship your return to:
Harvest Asia, Inc / Giddy Up Rides
13111 Brooks Drive, Unit G
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Sales/Cust Srv Tel. #: 1.888.800.3133 x2
If you have any questions regarding a return, please e-mail us at email@example.com . You may also contact the Customer Service Department at 1.888.800.3133 x2, Monday through Friday from 8a.m. to 5:00p.m. Pacific Standard Time, United States of America