*Amusement Rides and Animal Rides for Sale: Business Opportunities Happens….Now!
If you’ve ever wanted to start a business in the multi-billion dollar Children’s Amusement and “Family Fun/Entertainment center” industry, or if you’re looking for a way to expand your existing business, I’ve got great news for you!
It’s called GiddyUpRides®. It’s fresh, it’s unique, it’s turn-key, and has a super-low entry price.
Simply put, GiddyUpRides® are oversized, motorized plush animals that kids can ride. You could be a successful “GiddyUpRides®” business owner and start making right away. Freedom of time and money, what is that worth!
There are countless ways to operate. The “GiddyUpRides®” prospective business owner should find a good location (eg. Kiosk at local malls such as Simon Properties, Westfield, GGP, Outlet Malls, etc) and get the necessary data or even go mobile. Because of its uniqueness there is practically no competition and isolated market potential up for grabs.
•List of malls in America provided by Wikipedia: click here to view
Animal ride business is easy to operate, requires minimal employee and its fully cash based!Furthermore, there are plenty of creative ways to operate “GiddyUpRides®… offsite at birthday parties, fairs, rentals, amusement parks, camps or corporate events.
While others who desire to be their own boss invest 100’s of thousands, even millions on their startup companies, “Giddy Up Rides®” requires low startup cost and can be profitable immediately. The success of the business depends on finding a good location, the owner ability to grow, perseverance to work hard, ability to have access to our team members at GiddyUpRides for product support and tech support (at no cost).
Access to products onshore including all spare parts, warehoused in Southern California, serves to be a huge advantage in knowing you can get your products generally delivered within 4-7 working days anywhere in the USA from time of order (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Guam & Puerto Rico / Extra shipping charges will apply), keeping you ahead of your competitors.
We keep over 2000 units of the Giddy Up Rides® Electric and non electric scooters in stock. Housed in our 10,000 square foot facility with additional satellite storages near by.
Giddy Up Rides® has also teamed up and nominated a few nationwide Business Insurers that can get you affordable liability coverage you need to start you business in all 48 states (except Hawaii and Alaska). All properties managers will required proof of liability insurance prior to start.
Start your very own cash generating Giddy Up Ride® Business today! Be the first to take advantage of what should prove to be an uber-lucrative investment. Join our over 300 operators currently in business in all 48 major States. Call us now at 888-800-3133 x2 to learn more! (Consultation is absolutely FREE!)
Trends and Facts About Children’s Markets
The market for providing children’s services and products is huge.
The Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics estimates in 2017 that there are more than 74 million children under the age of 18 in the US.
- Birth rates are up, and it is expected that children will number over 80 million by 2020,and make up about 24 percent of the US population.
- Spending on children is also rising, with both parent and grandparents driving that trend. And kids themselves now have more personal money to spend.
- The average allowance an American child now receives is about $780 per year, or $65 per month, according to a recent study by the American Institute of CPAs.
- The size of the growing kids population is good news for those who want to own a business that caters to children. Children exert a profound influence on household spending, with an estimated $500 billion spent on specialized products and services for children.
- American Demographics magazine reports that children 4 to 12 year olds account for 40 billion in spending every year.